The Shop rules
I. General conditions
1. The online store, located on the website at www.nataliaspzoo.pl, allows you to make purchases via the Internet,
2. The www.nataliaspzoo.pl store is run by the company:
Natalia Sp. z o.o.
VAT : PL6511668972, Regon 240641084, KRS No. 0000282574
3. Address for correspondence:
Natalia Sp. z o.o.
ul. Drozdów 1
tel. +48 32 435865832
4. Purchase at the online store www.nataliaspzoo.pl, www.nataliaspzoo.de, www.nataliaspzoo.eu and www.nataliaspzoo.fr means acceptance of these regulations.
II. The procedure for placing and processing orders
5. The order can be placed using the product adding function to the basket and then via the "Order" button.
In order to be able to correctly perform the ordering procedure, it will be necessary to set up a user account, thanks to which you can also observe the status of the order.
6. The basic condition for the implementation of purchases is the correct completion of contact details along with a valid, existing e-mail address and phone number at which you can confirm the order.
7. The order can be placed 24 hours a day throughout the year. Orders placed on weekdays after hours. 13:00, on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays - will be processed on the next working day under the condition of receiving a payment to your account if you choose this form of payment (see point 16)
8. In the event of circumstances preventing the completion of the order completely or temporarily, Natalia Sp. z o.o. reserves the right to suspend the execution of the order - he commits to immediately inform the Ordering Party about the situation.
9. Orders in which the contact details have been incorrectly filled (non-existent e-mail or lack of telephone number) will not be considered.
10. The company Natalia Sp. z o.o. reserves the right to suspend orders that raise doubts.
11. Prices of goods in the online store www.nataliaspzoo.pl include VAT (gross prices). The gross price of the product does not include the cost of delivery. The package is charged separately when placing the order.
12. From the moment of placing the order, the prices of goods are binding. The order will not be executed if the price is incorrect due to a malfunction of the system.
13. The www.nataliaspzoo.pl store may change the prices of offered goods, introduce new goods, and carry out promotional campaigns. Price change does not apply to orders under construction.
14. The company Natalia Sp. z o.o. issue VAT invoice for the purchased goods.
15. Only goods with a receipt or invoice are subject to a possible complaint.
16. All shipments will be made after receiving the payment to the account along with the cost of shipping.
17. Until a receipt or invoice is issued, the buyer may make changes to the order by contacting by phone or email.
18. The goods are delivered to the customer via courier services on business days from Monday to Friday. The delivery time depends on the country of delivery. Please ask for the delivery time before the purchase by providing the delivery country.
19. The Buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract and return the purchased goods within 14 days without giving any reason. The period for withdrawal from the contract expires after 14 days from the date on which you entered into the physical possession of the last of the goods or in which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you entered the physical possession of the last of the goods. The description of the rights to recover from the contract and the form template is placed in the section: "Cancellation policy and sample withdrawal form".
20. The number of goods offered is variable and the colors in the pictures may be slightly different from the actual ones.
22. These regulations are available on the website of our store. In matters not regulated by these regulations, Polish civil law provisions will be applied.